All CTU students and employees follow RECTOR’S ORDER č. 16/2020 On reducing the risk of coronavirus infection.
Furthermore, they are obliged to comply with the NTL regulations on measures against the spread of COVID-19 disease on the premises of the National Technical Library.
The Central Library in Dejvice campus (in the NTL building) is due to the increased risk of spreading COVID-19 infection
closed from September 18 to September 28, 2020.
- The deadline for returning books is automatically extended while the library is closed. Reminders will not be sent.
- Reservations for the required books can be still made through Library catalogue.
- The requested titles will be ready to pick up from Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Notification about exact date will be sent by email.
- To make a reservation you need to sign in the Library catalogue (a bar code of your card or a USERMap log-in name, and a PIN-code).
- If you are not yet registered in any of the CTU libraries, register online.
- Return the books to the same place you borrowed them from
- Local libraries at FD, FJFI, FBMI,
- In Dejvice only to the Bibliobox at the entrance of NTK 3.
FNSP,E FTE - both branches are closed.
FBME - works without changes.
Current opening hours
The entrance of users might be further regulated according to current developments in the situation and regulations.
Keep a safe distance 🕴️<-2m->🕴️ , wear a mask😷 and use a prepared disinfectant before entering 🧤 🧴.
You can still use the electronic information resources:
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, various publishers and libraries temporarily provide some of their electronic resources free of charge. Check e-resources in the time of coronavirus which we keep up to date.
For up-to-date information follow the pages of the library, CTU and faculties themselves.